- Keep leather furniture away from heat sources, which will eventually dry the leather out.
- Place furniture out of direct sunlight, which causes leather to fade.
- Vacuum leather regularly to remove dust.
- Blot any spills immediately with a dry cloth, and let air-dry.
- Regularly use the recommended cleaners or creams to improve leather’s resistance to staining and to keep it soft and supple.
You need more information?
Please feel free to give us a call or come and visit our showroom in Kloof Street, Cape Town.
Klooftique: 87 Kloof Street, Cape Town
Tel: +27 21 424 9458